- Registration for the 2022-2023 academic year is now open for the Secondary Education, Crece Formándote and Destination Employment programs.
Madrid | July 7, 2022
Students with intellectual disabilities in the Gradúate en Secundaria Program that Envera offers in Madrid have achieved a 100% pass rate in the final exams of the course that has just ended. In addition, four of them have obtained the official title of Secondary Education Graduate, which gives them the possibility of accessing higher education and improves their chances of finding their first job.
The students are trained and prepared in the classrooms of Envera's Training and Labor Insertion Service, and then take their exams at the Pablo Guzmán Adult Education Center (CEPA) under the same conditions as the other students.
David, Noelia, Sebastián and Sergio have been the young people who, thanks to their effort, work and dedication, and the support of Envera's teachers, have graduated from school. Their classmates have passed the exams of the corresponding levels, so that next year they will continue studying the corresponding subjects to follow in the footsteps of the recent graduates.
Envera has nearly two decades of experience in the preparation of Secondary Education for people with intellectual disabilities that, together with the programs Crece Formándote, Destino Empleo and the preparation of competitive examinations, make up the training offer that Envera offers each year in Madrid, complemented with other courses, such as Cocina Formándote or the professional programs taught in the Canary Islands.
The training is provided with a flexible methodology adapted to the capabilities, needs and interests of the student. The latest technologies and the adaptation of the materials in the teaching-learning process by the educational team guarantee a higher success rate of the course:
- Guidance and counseling to students and their families.
- Initial assessment of the student and preparation of a pedagogical report.
- Personalized tutoring.
- Complementary outings (museums, institutions, companies).
- Training internships in the Public Administration through Envera's agreements with the Ministry of Economy and Business, the Community of Madrid and the Madrid City Council.
The registration period for the 2022-2023 academic year is currently open and those interested can find more information on the WEB www.grupoenvera.org or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.